We know that when you have been browsing the Instagram stories, or the accounts of your friends, or maybe some girl or boy that you like, you have probably wanted to download a photo that you have seen that they have and you don’t know the way of how to download Instagram photos.
Unfortunately, Instagram does not give you the ease that many other platforms have, such as Pinterest for example, to easily download an image. Not even to copy and paste it, or to right-click on it and choose to save it. No. They preferred to keep their platform exclusive.
But since we know that you are tired of skipping from one strange program to another, both from your PC and from your smartphone, we have brought you the solution to that problem. You no longer have to capture the screen or use the crop tool on your PC, better download the images you want! Yes, here and now. Also in a very easy way, that even the oldest of the house will be able to do it. It is not “Rocket Science”.
How to download Instagram photos on Windows and Mac OS
If you want to download many photos at once, you can do it more easily with the following web tools.
Let’s start with an option that directs us to download an application. Since you are already an expert downloading app from the previous tutorials, this should not be a problem for you. Just follow these steps:
- Enter the 4K Stogram website and download the application for your Windows or Mac or Ubuntu PC. It has a free version, so you can use it. But to download content unlimitedly, the license costs about $10 and works on 3 different computers.
- Attention, on the main page you will discover several types of apps, just click where it says 4K Stogram. This should direct you to the download page according to the specific OS on your PC.
- If you are Mac, it will take you to the download for Mac. The same applies to Windows. If not, you can click where it says “View all Platforms” and there you will find the one you need.
- Install the app and open it. Here you can write in the top bar the Instagram username you want to search for. Just like a place or a hashtag.
- To the right of the bar where you wrote the data, you will see a button that says “Subscribe”, click on it. You can ask the program to download the photos of a certain hashtag or person.
Now, what happens is that the program will download all the photos you want, and every time you open it again, it will update and save all the new photos you are subscribed to.
It is a very powerful app, and it allows you to download photos in a loop with very good quality. If you need to download many photos, this is the app that I recommend.
This option is even easier since it does not require you to download any app. So if you prefer to use a web page, this is your solution.
- Go to the Instagram website and log in with your account.
- Find the image you want to download and click on the top corner of it, where it tells you how long it has been uploaded to the web.
- Copy the URL above in the address bar.
- Go to the IgVideoDownloader website.
- Paste the URL in the box that appears on that page and clicks where it says “Download”.
How to Download Instagram Photos on Android
We start with the step by step for those who have an Android device at home. It is so simple that it will seem like a lie.
We can tell you that almost all the functions you want have already been developed by people who are experts in their areas and have been brought to an app within, in this case, the Google Play Store. So, let’s get to it.
You must follow the following steps:
- “Instasave” Download the app from the Google PlayStore. (Just enter the icon of the Play store that you have on your Android device, put in the search engine “Instasave” and you’re done).
- It is likely that you will get many options, do not be confused, it is always the first. If you have any problem, you can go to the download from this link. Although it may open in your search engine, but do not worry, it is the same.
- Once installed, open the application and you must click the slider that is on the “Open Instagram” button. This will enable the app so that you can use it from now on.
- Go to the Instagram app and find the image you want to download. You can try any image if you want.
- Find the three dots of “Option” that are at the top right of the app. Give him a Tap. Options will open up for you.
- Among options choose “Copy URL”, or “Copy Share URL”.
- Now, go to Instasave again, and copy the URL in the bar and give it “Download” or “Save It”.
Done, your image should be downloaded like any normal image. Look it up in your gallery and say goodbye to Screenshots.
If you have roots in your terminal and Xposed installed, you can have all the advantages of this app just by installing the Xposed XInsta module.
With this module, all you have to do is enter your Instagram, tap on the three points that appear in the photos or videos, and tap on Download. That easy.
It is a module that continues to be updated by its creators, so you should not worry about bugs or incompatibilities. It works perfectly and this way you save an app on your mobile.
How to Download Photos from Instagram on iOS
If you thought Android was our only preference, then no. We know that iOS can be even more restrictive with many features than Android or Windows Phone devices. So there are also tutorials for Jailbreak, for example.
But in this series of steps, don’t worry if your iPad or iPhone doesn’t have the Jailbreak, it doesn’t matter. Everything will be done through an app. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and search for an app called “Video & Photo Downloader for Instagram“. If you have any difficulties, here we leave you the link of the app.
- Once installed, and open the app. This will be called “InstaGet”.
- * Remember that you must have your account open on Instagram so that you can search for the image. It won’t work if you haven’t logged into Instagram first.
- Once inside InstaGet, click on the Instagram icon that you will find in the upper right corner of the application.
- Find the image you want to download on Instagram, and then tap “Options” that will appear in the upper right corner.
- Choose the Copy URL or Copy Share URL option.
- Go back to the app and paste the URL. Wait for the video or image to load, and it will then be ready for you to download.